Financial Statement Analysis Training Videos
Please login to view the Videos below.
Viewing and Listening Instructions
You may view a video on any Internet connected computer or mobile device.
- To play the video, click the play button in the player in the lower left screen.
- To pause the video, click the pause button in the lower left screen.
- To turn the volume up or down, click and slide the volume button in the lower right screen to the left of the gear icon.
- To view the video in full screen mode, click the full screen button in the lower right screen to the right of the gear icon.
The videos are recorded in High Definition or HD. Most Internet connections are adequate to view the video. If HD is slow to load or plays choppy, turn off any background Internet applications that could be using up bandwidth and pause to let the video buffer before viewing. If the video is still slow to load or plays choppy, click the gear button in the lower right screen and change the "Quality" to a lower resolution from "Auto" or 1080p to 720p, 540p, or 360p.
- Accounting: Information for Decision Making
- Basic Financial Statements
- The Accounting Cycle: Capturing Economic Events
- The Accounting Cycle: Accruals and Deferrals
- The Accounting Cycle: Reporting Financial Results
- Merchandising Activities
- Financial Assets
- Inventories and the Cost of Goods Sold
- Plant and Intangible Assets
- Stockholders' Equity: Paid-In Capital
- Income and Changes in Retained Earnings
- Statement of Cash Flows
- Financial Statement Analysis
If you have any questions or need assistance, please Contact Us.