Payroll Tax Matters Training Videos
To access the Practice Tests, Videos, or Quizzes, click Practice Tests, Videos, or Quizzes on the banner above and login.
Payroll Tax Matters training provides guidance needed to efficiently manage and administer year-end and quarterly payroll reporting. It provides protection against costly payroll compliance penalties by furnishing the latest judicial, legislative, and administrative developments needed to comply with all federal withholding, deposit, and reporting requirements in an effective and efficient manner.
This training includes:
- Pre-assessment Test
- On-demand Video Instruction
- Post-assessment Test
- Continuing Professional Education (CPE)
- Basic Principles of Employer Liability
- Principles of Worker Classification
- Common Law Control Rules
- Statutory Workers
- Special Classes of Exempt Employment
- Basic Principles of Compensation and Fringe Benefits
- Form W-4 (Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate)
- Regular Payroll Withholding
- Form 941 (Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return)
- Form 944 (Employer's Annual Federal Tax Return)
- Form 940 [Employer's Annual Federal Unemployment (FUTA) Tax Return]
If you have any questions or need assistance, please Contact Us.